Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Day 8: Biting Off More Than One Can Chew

Actually I don't bite off more than I can chew, it was just a nice title. Have you ever seen someone stuff so much into their mouth that you wonder how on earth they are going to get their jaws to move so that they can chew?

Anyway my new goal has to do with chewing though. I need to start chewing my food more. Not only will it slow down my eating but it will be good for my digestive system. I found this page about chewing. I woke up this morning remembering that I should focus on chewing more, but it never entered my mind when I ate breakfast. I need to find a way to remember.

Today I measured my waist (as I will try to do weekly) and it was 1 cm smaller. Though I know that my waist size doesn't correspond with my weight (I can be the same weight and have different waist measurements), it is the most noticible area of fat and I would like to get rid of as much as I can.

No comments: