Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Day 22: Next Step

I almost forgot that today I should add a new step. Seeing that last week I took something away – which I still need a lot of work on, this week I'll add something and that is drinking more water. At least 1.3 litres a day. I know that it isn't much but when it's cold out, I don't drink much and just the thought of that much drowns me.

I'm making pea soup for this week's legume (are dried peas legumes?). I like to buy bags of dried peas with hopes of making pea soup because my SS's grandmother makes such good pea soup. Unfortunately I usually end up noticing that the best before date has gone (which tells you how long the bag is in the cupboard) and I have to throw them away. Today I just took a recipe from the internet and will try it so that I don't have to throw this package away too.

No comments: