Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Day 51: Eating A Date

Nothing interesting food wise because my SS has had friends here, so I have had to serve meals that we think that they will eat. Also SS's grandmother sent some food home with him so we have been eating that up too. Hopefully SS will make today's supper, as I have bought the ingredients and I would like that he would make meals more often (rather than 1-2 times a year). This dish is something he recently asked for more often, so I thought that he could make it himself.

I missed yesterday's new step because the computer was, for some reason, occupied. (Something to do with the owner (SS) and his friend using it. I don't know much about computers, so I 'll just have to take his word for it.) I know that one of my most difficult foods to consume less of is chocolate. I can't image never eating it again, but I should reduce the amount I eat. Or at least I tell myself that I should. So for this week's step, I'm going to add eating a date before any chocolate. It's quite sweet, so maybe it will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed you are down 2 cm according to your side bar. Congrats!

I'm gathering that you are not from the US. No whole wheat pastry flour... any regular wheat flour could sub for this. MEAD?! .... this may be a clue as to where you are from, England?

When I told my son your son's size, he said are you writing to Ryan's mom? RYan is his friend and has those same measurements.

Have a good day!

http://thebakehouse.blogspot.com/